VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think we had this thread yet (I know we had one for the unattached).

For those of you that are attached or just doing something fun with friends, family or just treating your wonderful single self, what are you doing that is a little special? Did you get your SO or yourself anything special?

I actually have a bf this year (the majority of my years I never seem to have bf on V-day so I have definately done my share of mourning this day!) so we are going to an African restaurant that has a bunch of vegan options. Than we are supposed to melt down our last vegan white chocolate bar and have it with some strawberries and cherries maybe.

My bf guessed his present (hot sauces from hotsauceworld.com) but when he said he knew what it was I said " No way. What do think? I am that obvious!" so he wouldn't think that was it but I don't think he fell for it.

When I was single girl on my past V-days, I would either ignore it because I was busy or would go and buy myself some good vegan chocolate or other dessert to have.
Which is alot better than getting a V-Day present you told your bf never to get you - like flowers! ( i have a weird flower theory - I told this one ex I didn't like to any get flowers because they are dying and what does he get me on V-day - roses!- you can tell he went out and bought them at the last minute! What a worm!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.