VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought of pair of these over a year ago, and since have only worn them about 5 times. They just don't fit my feet well- my left foot always falls asleep in them. What's up with that?

Needless to say, they've been sitting in my closet for quite some time now and I won't be wearing them again.

Anyway, they're size 8 and are pretty narrow (I usually wear size 8 1/2, but these fit just as well). I usually give my unwanted stuff to the local thrift store, but would much rather give them to one of you wonderful ladies! They're such nice shoes that I want another veggie to have them.

So, if you're interested, PM me and I will send them to you (if I get more than one response, it'll be the first person to PM me). It won't cost you anything. All I ask is if they don't fit you right, either, that you create a post like this one and pass them off to another VB woman. I've returned a couple pairs of shoes that I have ordered via the net, and it's real cheap to send them (about 5 or 6 bucks). They are the type of shoes that don't need any "break in", so if they give you trouble the first time out that probably won't change.

Anyway, let me know if you want 'em!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I was a size 6! It always seems like when I find a great deal on shoes that all the size 8's are gone.
There's usually plenty of smaller & larger sizes, though.

I must announce that the shoes are already taken, BTW. Sorry to anyone that also wanted them!

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
aww nuts i just pm'ed you too.

i know how you feel, i have really bad luck with shoe shopping, especially at payless. they have really awesome open backed runners that are more like sandals but not in my size. bugger.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Erin_Sword2Sky

I have been wanting a pair of those so bad! Why can't you be a size 6?

Very nice of you by the way.
My thoughts too! I loved the look of those
hmm I think it's shopping time!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
They look cool. Too bad I despise wearing socks and shoes and walk around barefoot/in flip-flops whenever I can. It gets hard during winter/phy ed, though. *shrugs*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts