VeggieBoards banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trouble started with the fact that she loves to eat meat and i dont. but the mane problem is when she got very angry when i avoided kissing her unless she brushed her teeth(and she never brushes her teeth). so now she has left me untill i am ready to start kissing her.
Any advise on how to save the relationship or should i just forget her and look for a good none meat eating girl?

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
if she never brushes her teeth thats already a problem in itself, lol

well honestly, i can only advise you to talk to her and make her understand your point and how the aftertaste of meat makes you uncomfortable in kissing her. if she completely refuses to see your side i would go look for another one

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

if she completely refuses to see her side i would go look for another one
I live in a rural area so i know everyone within a 50-100 kilometer radius, so i can safely say that my dad and i are sadly the only vegies in this area so i dont see much luck in finding a good vegie girl locally, but i hope that will change soon.

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
well yeah, i understand, but it is still better to find a more understanding omni, some of them exist

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira View Post

well yeah, i understand, but it is still better to find a more understanding omni, some of them exist
not in this area, they are all narrow minded, she was the closest to an understanding omni in this area.

p.s. i got to go, got a big cyclone going to hit us tomorrow in northern Australia to plan for.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegman View Post

(and she never brushes her teeth)
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that she doesn't brush her teeth every day, or are you saying that she refuses to comply with your request that she brush after eating meat?

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
Quote:

not in this area, they are all narrow minded, she was the closest to an understanding omni in this area.

p.s. i got to go, got a big cyclone going to hit us tomorrow in northern Australia to plan for.
that sucks, i guess i would rather be single than with someone who treats me like that

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Quote:
Any advise on how to save the relationship or should i just forget her and look for a good none meat eating girl?
The question is do you love her?
Can you imagine a future with someone else ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Keep looking. When I first started dating my husband, I was still omni and he asked that I brush right after I had lunch, that is a super easy request to fill of someone you really like. Not very long after that he started bringing me veggie lunches and I soon became vegetarian, it's been 3 years now and we are both happy. You may not meet that person for years, but you will find them!

·
Registered
336 Posts
If she honestly cared about you and your relationship she'd try to be more understanding. Just keep that in mind before you see her again.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you all for your advise, i will keep looking for a good veggie girl.

p.s. i dont think she is a good person, i just found out first hand that she has been having "adult relations" with one of my friends.
It seems that i always pick the crazy one out of the bunch.

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
she had those relations while she was with you? thats bad. otherwise it isn't so bad. but yeah she doesn't sound like a good person anyways

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Quote:

p.s. i dont think she is a good person, i just found out first hand that she has been having "adult relations" with one of my friends.
Sounds like you might need to rethink some of your friendships too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Quote:

I'm glad that you left her. You deserve someone who'll treat you the way you deserve to be treated!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts