VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are everyone's thoughts on this site and the allegations it puts forward:

www.petakillsanimals.com

I cant beleive that they would choose such insignificant acts to belittle an organisation that has done so much good...

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pescas View Post

Everyone is suspicious to new members who make a new post that isnt an introduction
Not really. People are suspicious when someone comes and posts a link to an anti-vegetarian site in an attempt to get everyone riled up.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
I can't believe that someone has gone to so much effort to try to debunk PETA, I mean, don't they have better things to do? That website reeks of meat industry agenda.

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
That's because it is. This website is a project of CCF, a PR lobbying arm of Tyson, Phillip Morris, and similar corporations.

Search on "CCF" or "Berman" on veggieboards and you'll find 6,000 threads in which the group and its agenda have been discussed.

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
We haven't had a thread on Berman for a while.

There is something fishy going on. Where are the trolls????

·
Registered
3 Posts
anyone who supports peta should open their eyes.

why help the animal exploitation industries kill animals more efficiently? Why murder rescued pound animals? Why murder rescued lab animals at PETA's Silver Springs "sanctuary"? Why kill all pit bulls? Why actively oppose no-kill shelters? Why give awards to people like Temple Grandin, who help design slaughter systems for animals? Why support "happy meat" and the Whole Foods' Animal Compassionate Standards bull****? Why make people feel better about eating animal products? Why co-opt what little youth/DIY/punk/hardcore culture there is left in order to push a message that will ultimately hurt more animals than it saves?

i copied that from a good podcast at abolitionradio.podbean.com

go there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts