VeggieBoards banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Lo guys'n'gals

Something went 'boobs toward ceiling' with my account around a year ago. Having been reminded of the existence of this forum by a 'Happy Birthday' email I received (on one of the 364 unbirthdays that I celebrate each year) I decided to check again and now it seems to work.

Anyways, on the assumption that something will not immediately go tits-up with my account again;

Vegan, male, 51 years old, Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire UK), in relationship (with fellow vegan of opposite gender), small business owner, social skills of a crack-head ape, etc, etc, etc ..

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless_Git View Post

'Lo guys'n'gals

Something went 'boobs toward ceiling' with my account around a year ago. Having been reminded of the existence of this forum by a 'Happy Birthday' email I received (on one of the 364 unbirthdays that I celebrate each year) I decided to check again and now it seems to work.

Anyways, on the assumption that something will not immediately go tits-up with my account again;

Vegan, male, 51 years old, Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire UK), in relationship (with fellow vegan of opposite gender), small business owner, social skills of a crack-head ape, etc, etc, etc ..
Hi Clueless

I think quite a few members got lost at the same time - from what I remember there was a forum change, and then it got changed back to the old forum because the new one wasn't as good as the old one, so now we have a new-old forum

Welcome back!

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Angie,

Nice to have some clue as to what may have happened, thanks for letting me know that and thanks for the freindly welcome back

I found summat out since posting though. The account I am now logged in under is NOT my original account. Seems to be one that never got activated due to, at the time I first tried to register, never having recieved an activation emal.

Upshot of that being, that with no intent to break forum rules, I may have two accounts right now on this forum.

Hopefuly one of the mods will read this and either delete the old account or delete this account and make sure that the old account still works for me?

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Welcome back!

I'd be happy to merge the accounts, and make sure you keep the email address for this account as I seem to remember the problem last time had to do with the email server for the other email address.

·
Vegan Very Metal
774 Posts
Hello and welcome back, Clueless Git.

What sort of business are you in? Do you work on your own, or do you have "slaves" doing all the work for you while you pick up all the profits? :-$

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aaaaw, thanks for all the warm WB's guys and for the abscence of any "Ooooh **** NOT YOU!!!!!!, s lol

Nice to be back as it happens - t'other place I was at has become as boring as hell lately.

In fact the last interesting thing that happened there was 'yours truly' being put in the stocks for the hoi-poloi to pelt him with the online equivalent of tomatoes and rotten eggs!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
get an avatar you lazy wanker.

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post

Hello and welcome back, Clueless Git.

What sort of business are you in? Do you work on your own, or do you have "slaves" doing all the work for you while you pick up all the profits? :-$
'Lo Vincent

My business is vending machines matey. The sort that sell snack foods, confectionary and cold canned drinks.

Contrary to common belief a business owner is the slave to his employees - not they the slave to him.

I'm a free man currently but may have to commit myself to the unhappy condition of forced servitude to someone else soon.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Git View Post

Aaaaw, thanks for all the warm WB's guys and for the abscence of any "Ooooh **** NOT YOU!!!!!!, s lol
NOOOO!
Feel more familiar now?

I miss your better half. We were having a good conversation.

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myria View Post

NOOOO!
Feel more familiar now?

I miss your better half. We were having a good conversation.
Lol!

Hi Myria

My better half, the Yin to my Yang, the bright shining star against the inky back drop of my cold black heart, will not be returning.

I will mention that you said you missed her though.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless Git View Post

I will mention that you said you missed her though.
Thank you! She's a sweetie.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts