VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok lets try this. it's another psych thing... with statistics at the end of course.

What is: 1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat/say the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15 seconds. Then scroll down.

QUICK!!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE! Then arrow down

Keep going.

keep going.

You're thinking of a carrot right?

If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are

warped enough to think of something else. 98% of people tested

will answer with carrot when given this exercise.

did you get it ?

i did :-D i am normal!!!

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marie

I forgot to think of a vegetable. What does that mean?
*pop* OUCH!!!!!!

(The sound of my head exploding from all the sardonic answers burting into my mind at once
)

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
i think in the brain, the word six has a sharp sound ....and a carrot is the most commonly thought of pointy sharp vegetable

I once read parts of a book once called "The man who tasted shapes" (or something like that ) ... apparently when this person tasted things , he felt shapes in someway.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Here's something really strange, the first time I did this (about 5 years ago) I thought "carrot", now it's "cabbage, lettuce, tomato, raddish"

·
Registered
0 Posts
I used to do this with 7. But I guess 6 works, too....?

Well, from what I learned, the number is supposed to make you think of the color orange. And when you name a vegetable, you think of an orange one. Now, sometimes people will say "tomato," but since it's a fruit, that is incorrect. They say it because it is red, which is close to orange. Usually, if you ask them to name another, they'll say "carrot."

·
Registered
0 Posts
i actually belive i thought carrot becuase of the damn dancing carrots. hahaha, usually i am the 2 pecent who think different ly. but not this time !

1 - 20 of 34 Posts