VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

this seems to be the place to introduce onesself, so here i am!

Hello!

oh wait, i said that already.

Anyhow, I am a long time vegetarian and buddhist, originally from new york city but I moved upstate a few years ago. I have relatives and its easier to get quality produce without all the artificial CRAP on it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, although I've been looking around a bit and I have a question for Flipper and Jeezycreezy.

how can you honestly be a Christian and a vegetarian simultaneously? Have you no conscience? Jesus ate meat all the time, and hello? LOAVES AND FISHES PEOPLE! Or did you not hear the story when he multiplied fish for his "followers" to consume? He is supposed to respect life and yet he feeds his "faithful" the flesh of god's creatures? What a total hypocrite!!

Jews and Mulsims aren't much better, they even have rules for the "acceptable" ritual slaughter of animals! Barbaric if you ask me.

Buddha, on the other hand, forsook all that so he is a better example to us all. I think you seriously ought to rethink your beliefs. You're living in a dreamworld.

*shakes head in disgust*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.