VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i am new into becoming a veggeterian. i am trying to get some meal ideas.

i decided to become a veggeterian because i am very strong into animal rights and i was feeling two faced since i was still eating meat... anyway, good to find fellow veg heads to "help" me out lol

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Welcome to the Veggieboards!

You could always invest in a good vegetarian cookbook [can't recommend one since I'm vegan ... sorry!].

You can also check out VegWeb for some good recipes.

Congratulations on going veg!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. all the people in the house i live in is all about eating big ole slabs of meat like tonite they had steaks...yuck! anyway..... thanks again

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiegoat View Post

thanks. all the people in the house i live in is all about eating big ole slabs of meat like tonite they had steaks...yuck! anyway..... thanks again
My fiance is a meathead. Meat and cheese ... meat and cheese [I cut him slack because he's allergic to pretty much any green food].

But you'll start making delicious veggie dishes, and next thing you know everyone will want what you're having!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts

Good idea to start becoming a vegetarian. Look for support here to stay vegetarian.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts