VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a rainy, holiday Monday... No work and nowhere to go... And I've got a brand new bag of organic tortilla chips and a fresh tub of guacamole.

Watch me go!!!

(Life is good.)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Mind if I drive down to Connecticut to join you? It been raining for the last five days up here. The last two days have been spent roaming from one cabinet to the next, trying to kill the boredom. Nothing seems to be doing the trick. I was even considering pouring a scotch.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I made pancakes this morning too. They kept me satisfied for oh, about two hours.

I decided to hold off on the scotch because I'm taking a yoga class in about a half hour. I had green tea, and an english muffin with almond butter instead. I'm already trying to figure out what to make after my class. It's weird, I'm never hungry like this.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh, Finlay! Jealous! Wine makes life worth living. (OK, that's not as co-dependent as it sounds... I just appreciate the fine things)

Max, what's Kant? (Should I know what it is? Am I crazy?)

·
Registered
0 Posts
making me all jealous here on the other side of the ocean!

i'd love a holiday! and all the treats u guts have!

but the sun is out here, releasing all that serotonin in my head!

so life is still good here too!

(oz, that is!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.