VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picking up Annabele Lee from the Humane Society between 5 & 6 PM today!
a year old Black Lab mix. What's funny is I'm going to have to train her that's it's OK! to sleep on the couch, It's OK! to sleep on the chair. It's OK! to sleep on the bed... LOL 12:32 ACK, This is going to be a long afternoon.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallyomally View Post

Pics! We want pics!
Will do! Right now she's still a little groggy and wobbly LOL ( spayed) So I'll wait a few days. Oh boy is she under weight though!
i'll fix that in time

·
Impeach the gangster
9,622 Posts
Hooray! New dog on VB!!!!

·
Impeach the gangster
9,622 Posts
BTW, Annabele Lee is a freakin' cool name!

·
Impeach the gangster
9,622 Posts

·
Banned
3,829 Posts
Sometimes I hate looking at animal pictures here, because I just want to give the animals a hug

She's so adorable! She has such interesting features, too, I love her snout and brown eyes, and my Pug's ears are just like hers in length and shape!

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
She's adorable!!! I'm sure she's going to love her new home and new family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Olexa View Post

Picking up Annabele Lee from the Humane Society between 5 & 6 PM today!
a year old Black Lab mix. What's funny is I'm going to have to train her that's it's OK! to sleep on the couch, It's OK! to sleep on the chair. It's OK! to sleep on the bed... LOL 12:32 ACK, This is going to be a long afternoon.
I love this!! My dog is my family. This is her house also and she can sleep wherever she wants!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

She's adorable!!! I'm sure she's going to love her new home and new family!

I love this!! My dog is my family. This is her house also and she can sleep wherever she wants!
Amen to that!!! ^^

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.