VeggieBoards banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee Dreamer View Post

The co-operative are BUAV approved. I buy their washing up liquid and toothpaste, both have the logo on etc.

Here is a link to their toiletries that have been BUAV approved :-

http://www.co-operativepharmacy.co.uk/toiletries/Co-operative/fd/c/b

Hope this has been useful :)
Thank you!

That's brilliant, I've been getting my mum to swap to BUAV approved house hold items for ages, I think I have the bathroom covered now for all her things, but she was saying she didn't like the Tesco own brand washing up liquid when I asked her not to use fairy liquid (Tesco cleaning products are approved by Nature Watch, although not BUAV, not sure why). So it's great to know we can try to Co-op one :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Louise View Post

Snap
smiley.gif

Oh brilliant, I will try the mouthwash out as well then.

Same, I love it in there. And I didn't realise they did so many different things in there. I've found substitutes for almost everything which is great including surprising things like alcohol gel handwash, hair dye like you said, and so many other things I would have never thought to buy there. Plus it's cheaper than the branded products I used to get before going veggie and finding out about animal testing etc.

Let me know what you think of the shampoo and conditioner, what one did you get exactly? I wasn't that keen, I have really dry hair, and it felt in bad condition after using them, not sure the conditioner is oily enough for me.
I've been using the shampoo and conditioner for a couple of weeks now, and I quite like it. My hair feels nice and it smells really nice. I've also been dying my hair with superdrugs hair dye. I'm liking that as well.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Loving this thread.
Since reading this I have the bathroom covered by Superdrug.
I already had Tesco own brand washing up liquid and had noticed it said not tested on animals, though I saw no logo. Is it all Tesco own brand cleaning products does anyone know? Bleach, fabric softener, polish etc?
Also, what about Tesco toiletries?
Do Superdrug have their own brand make up? I only even use mascara and eyeliner and that's probs a handful of times a year lol xxx

21 - 24 of 24 Posts