VeggieBoards banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm in the Walmart with a couple of friends here in my America's Heartland college town when one of them wants to check out the knives and guns. Just because. SO anyway while he's doing that me and my other friend are watching this television they've got up next to the counter. There's a guy up in a tree with a crossbow waiting for a deer. One arrives and I'm so sure he's not gonna hit it. I mean this is the middle of the store, they can't show that. So he pulls back the arrow, I, again am so sure he misses or that they cut away. But NO. He hits the deer and it runs off into the forest and I hope it's ok. Next scene they've got night vision and he's looking for the deer. He finds it. Its dead. Then he kneels down next to it, picks up his head and starts SHAKING IT TOWARDS THE CAMERA. It as so nasty because you could tell its neck was broken and he's just saying how beautiful it is and playing with it. I was like what the hel-l??? So disgusting!!! Shouldn't just showing something like that in a public store be illegal.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts