VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just wanted to say i love all my pets this is am starting so people can talk about there pets there names and attuideds you now. i have 2 minuature american eskimos and a bearded dragon and a 55 gallon fish tank with 30 fish and two mice that i love to death oreo and squeekers well hope people have fun

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have been taking care of two gerbils, Amadeus and Milton for over a year. They are precious furbabies.
Milton is shy and friendly, while Amadeus is fiesty and grouchy. But I love them both equally.
They respond to my voice and love when I feed them by hand. Sometimes they stand up on their back legs and "box" each other. It's really cute how they interact. They squeak at each other; I think that's how they communicate. I love them.

·
Registered
12,079 Posts
I have four cats...Thor (my favorite, shhhh), Tommy (a.k.a. Fatty...he has a food fetish), Cybil (the evil one) and Mandi (the mom of the other three). Mandi is 12 and the other guys are 11. Thor is my favorite because he loves me the most and I can do anything to him, he never gets mad. Tommy is quite lovable as well. Cybil keeps to herself or else she is always hissing and spitting at you. And Mandi, well, she's hard to describe. I think she's a split personality. She will come up to you all affectionate and then will turn on you in an instant. But I love them all anyway!

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Hi HB!

I have three (no wait, four!) dogs at the moment. I have Poppy and Cowboy, my Chihuahuas, and Nilly, my fox hound. For the moment I also have "Chuck" who is in my avatar. He's a foster dog, and he'll be going to his new home this weekend. I am silly in love with my dogs!!!

My other "significant" beasts are the birds and squirrels that I feed in my yard. I have lots of feeders, and anyone is welcome (except for the hawks
). I started feeding these guys about a year ago, when I lost my sweet cat to old age. I have blue jays, finches, woodpeckers, grackels (at times), doves, chickadees, titmice (?), cardinals, bluebirds, wrens and an ocassional oriole. I also get squirrels in the morning and opossums and raccoons at night. I love having so many critters in my yard.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
All my animal companions are at home, three and a half hours away from me.
There is Paris, our one-year-old dog, and Kiwi, our Amazon parrot, and four chickens, who couldn't care less if I was around (as long as they're getting fed), but whom I love anyway. I miss them all so much. They always get so excited when I come home. Last time, Paris knocked me on my butt (she weighs over half of my weight) and I couldn't sit down for days. Normally I'd have been mad (I've got scars from one time when she accidently knocked me down), but I missed her so much that I just hugged her and let her walk all over me. Kiwi normally plays favorites (and his favorite is my dad), but now he gets all fluffed up when I come home and talks up a storm. It's the cutest thing in the world when he sees someone and chirps "Hello!"

I can't wait until I can go home and see them again!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts