VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sitting around today watching animal planet, and did you know that if there is an attack on a human by an aligator it has to be put down? does anyone else see this as injustice? *sighs*

people never stop to look at what they are doing, it always has to be something else's fault.

·
Registered
0 Posts
You didn't know? Pretty much if any animal attacks a human it's put down. It's very unfair, but I'm a bit shocked you were unaware.

·
Registered
12,132 Posts
Not always, they quite often let sharks go. And it's very hard to find the right alligator sometimes, so occasionally they get off too. I don't know about alligators, but I do know if they are sure of killing the right crocodile (her anyway) they tend to kill it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover7249 View Post

You didn't know? Pretty much if any animal attacks a human it's put down. It's very unfair, but I'm a bit shocked you were unaware.
I guess I just really didn't realize it.... It just is really saddening

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yes, it is.
Sorry if my last post sounded rude, I just didn't know some people weren't aware. There's a lot of cruelity out there
It's depressing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeh i think thast awful, buut i have to say its not that diffrent from capital punishmet if u think about it xcept i value human life above animals. the fact that a person can deliberately and legally end the life of another saddens me more.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I once saw a show about animal attacks on Animal Planet, and Ingrid Newkirk, the founder of PETA, was interviewed on the show and she commented about how humans have the unjust tendency to blame the animal when it is usually the person's own fault for provoking the animal. She also commented about how animal attacks are nothig compared to how humans greedily and mercilessly slaughter animals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts