VeggieBoards banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really sure where to post this...<br><br><br><br>
This morning, Baily (stray from last year) was acting really weird and was afraid of me. I didn't think much of it, until my brother (who's drunk), tried to kick him, because he peed upstairs. So, I'm thinking that when he came home he abused the cat.<br><br><br><br>
I mean, he looses his tempter with his 4 year old son. Spanks him, locks him in a room, etc. So, I have no doubt that he is capable of hurting/abusing.<br><br><br><br>
I need some advice here??

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sounds like animal and child abuse, you really should report this man. You can do so anonymously A little slap on the behind will not hurt a child but outright spanking by someone who is that angry can. And locking a child in a room is really abusive. He really need anger managment classes so that he does not abuse children and animals and he will only go if he is ordered to by the court. I know it is hard to take a step like this but you might save his little boys life and that of your pets too.<br><br><br><br>
Best Wishes<br><br>
Sheila

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
is the cat specifically yours? if so, tell him "look, i don't try to discipline your child behind your back, so leave the cat up to me. if he does something bad tell me and I will deal with it MYSELF"<br><br><br><br>
but yes if he is abusing his child, or other animals, you should try to get him some help some way. whether that's to report him or to talk to him and have him take anger management classes voluntarily. either way, it's better to step up now than to regret later that someone could have been spared suffering "if only.."

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think he needs to be confronted about his alcohol abuse and how he acts abusive during it. Your family could all sit down with him or you could get a professional to intervene. He could be told about AA and to get Alcohol counseling, too. I would keep the cat away from him, too. He sounds mentally sick and needs to get professional help and learn how to control his anger.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I have not read all the posts. My thoughts are this. when a child abuses animals, it is a huge indication that this child will go on to abuse/not care about human welfare. me for myself, cannot take abuse of children or animals, or any human being. I dont care where the abuse comes from, but for me, i cannot tollerate it. I live in a home with my husband and three year old twins. ALso in this house our three cats, two dogs, two birds, and two fish tanks. we have a hard time understanding why anyone who owns animals, would abuse them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts