VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
You could try to ease into it by using a vibe or dildo to "warm up" and hopefully that will make it easier when it comes to having intercourse. (If you need some suggestions or more advice about that, feel free to PM me!) The only other advice I can really think of is to use a lot of lubricant, and there are some better, longer-lasting ones than others so I could also give some suggestions for that, too, if needed.

I wish I could be of more help.. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Are you positive that you were warmed up and ready? Sometimes what the brain says and what the girly parts are doing don't match up.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
I hope you're getting lots of oral lovin' from him first. Also, try being on top so you have complete control over how much of him enters you.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I would suggest working on a way to stretch it out a bit, as suggested by Janie. Dildos and vibrators will help, and lubricant for a rough entry is going to help you a ton in this situation.

A tried and true method of stretching I used, and this is going to sound weird, was Sharpies. Bottom end in first. You can slide them in one at a time, they're sleek, they're painless, they work.

It'll seem a little weird at first, but it should help get that bad boy in.

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Docs used to recommed stretching before labor (I know, not the advice you were looking for!!!). They used to recommend massaging vitamin e oil into the lower vagina and using fingers to stretch the area. Might help!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Docs used to recommed stretching before labor (I know, not the advice you were looking for!!!). They used to recommend massaging vitamin e oil into the lower vagina and using fingers to stretch the area. Might help!
i was gonna say something tacky like.....send him to Georgia? lol

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I actually suffer from a pain disorder which causes a lot of difficulty in that area, so I can relate(vulvodynia, it sucks).

I would find a really good brand of lube and use LOTS AND LOTS, I would also suggest you experiment with position so that there is more shallow entry and things are less stretched. Working your way up to something that size could also be helpful.

·
Registered
898 Posts
My bf sort of has the same uhm, 'problem' - It was weird at first but now I am used to it (maybe I got stretched out or something
). Anyhow, what works is if I am pleased first (good excuse for me to get a nice coconut oil massage
) and than lots of lube for the main action. Keep re-lubeing if you think it feels dry and you are getting sore. You can get sore even with a small guy if you are all dry.

Also, I recommend using a water based lube - I use the Jasons Wild Yam - we were using coconut oil before and I always got sore. I read that the water based ones are better if you get sore.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Heh. I think she means the marker.

That's definitely going to make me chuckle the next time I'm buying office supplies!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

Heh. I think she means the marker.

That's definitely going to make me chuckle the next time I'm buying office supplies!
I just spat coke everyhwere... hehe that's gonna make me smile for the rest of the day!

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
When I read that, I imagined men all over the world beginning to measure themselves in term of Sharpies. As in "I'm 15 Sharpies man"

(I may need therapy)

·
Banned
4,791 Posts
One last bit of advice: befor you begin, take a deep breath or two or five, think to your body to relax, like lamaz, then begin,

·
Registered
906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandcuffedAngel View Post

I would suggest working on a way to stretch it out a bit, as suggested by Janie. Dildos and vibrators will help, and lubricant for a rough entry is going to help you a ton in this situation.

A tried and true method of stretching I used, and this is going to sound weird, was Sharpies. Bottom end in first. You can slide them in one at a time, they're sleek, they're painless, they work.

It'll seem a little weird at first, but it should help get that bad boy in.

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

When I read that, I imagined men all over the world beginning to measure themselves in term of Sharpies. As in "I'm 15 Sharpies man"

(I may need therapy)
me, too!

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
there are actually a lot of muscles around the area that sometimes people are not in tune with. i have taken ballet and dance since i was 5 and i have very strong muscles in the groin area. learning to relax those muscles to allow him to enter you might be even better than all the lubes and stuff (although im sure that they can help). at least that is my experience, cuz i had to learn to relax them myself when sex with me was actually painful for a bf when i was new to sex. being in tune with those muscles can be really cool in sex too

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post

there are actually a lot of muscles around the area that sometimes people are not in tune with. i have taken ballet and dance since i was 5 and i have very strong muscles in the groin area. learning to relax those muscles to allow him to enter you might be even better than all the lubes and stuff (although im sure that they can help). at least that is my experience, cuz i had to learn to relax them myself when sex with me was actually painful for a bf when i was new to sex. being in tune with those muscles can be really cool in sex too
This is definitely true. I didn't realize how much so until I was actually in labor. It was next to impossible to fully relax all those muscles. It took time, and a lot of coaching and concentration - - however, a baby head is more along the lines of 43 sharpies.... yowza.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Oh, what I wouldn't give to go back in time and not have read that, nookie.

Ow ow ow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts