VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm still waiting for the report where it says that vegetarians can catch bullets. When that research comes out I'm donning a cape, spandex and a mask. My only problem will be if there's knives, bats, lead pipes, crowbars or if they punch me in the face.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gredge View Post

I'm still waiting for the report where it says that vegetarians can catch bullets. When that research comes out I'm donning a cape, spandex and a mask. My only problem will be if there's knives, bats, lead pipes, crowbars or if they punch me in the face.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Hitler was not a true vegetarian. It was under orders of a doctor and he still occasionally indulged in sausages and liver dumplings.

·
Registered
11,049 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggythefrog View Post

Hitler was not a true vegetarian. It was under orders of a doctor and he still occasionally indulged in sausages and liver dumplings.
Well, you know, it could have been those Tofurky Sausage thingys...

Liver dumplings are quite another matter

·
Registered
369 Posts
I'm not sure how much trust I'd put into that fact. I really doubt much data has been gathered concerning snake bite victims and their eating habits. When I was a little kid though, I used to rescue bugs from being stepped on, and I believed that animals knew I was harmless so they wouldn't try and hurt me. At times I was stupidly fearless around them because of that. I don't believe it anymore, but I still havent even been stung by a bee.

·
Registered
897 Posts
but still, he was making a difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by froggythefrog View Post

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gredge View Post

Actually we can!! But do we survive?

·
Banned
1,524 Posts
There are usually only 5-10 deaths from snakebite, per year, in the US. And like froggy said, they don't exactly tabulate info like that anyway.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts