VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The drama this cycle is so good that I need people to gossip with about it.

Which model do you want to win, and why?
Who do you think is most likely to win?
What do you think about the big blow-up between Alexandria and Britanni?

Discuss.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
I almost started a thread too!

I still don't have a favorite. I lean towards Brittani, Molly, and Hannahleigh
(Hannah looks so much like Analeigh) I love Kasia and Jaclyn too though. Alexandria is the only one I wouldn't miss if given the boot. This reminds me of the cycle with Laura and Nicole, I love all of the girls and miss them as they go

I was thinking Brittani until her breakdown. I'm not sure now. Really, they're all good. Molly is a natural, I think she has the perfect "model" look.

I think Alexandria is a ***** and Brittani shouldn't let her get to her. As Pat said (video below), I don't think Tyra will ever forget the screaming, so she ruined her chances of winning. I really hope Alexandria doesn't win because she really is a bad role model.

Do you ever watch Pat and Caroline review the episodes? I look forward to their reviews every week

http://www.youtube.com/user/ABlogAboutThings
http://ablogaboutthings.com/search/l...%20Top%20Model

I absolutely loved this photo shoot:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
this show is my guilty pleasure. i've seen all the cycles and love to talk about them

jaclyn's pictures are growing on me more every week and she seems nice and would be a good role model. hannah i think is my favourite, partially because of the similarity to analeigh.

i have no feel for who could win yet. i doubt mikaela, or alexandria will win. maybe hannah will be it.

i can totally understand why brittani lost it. i don't even understand why alexandria keeps staying even after continually doing what the judges tell her not to do. i think that's the same reason why brittani said something. i don't think alexandria is purposely being that obnoxious, i think she lack understanding of how to interact with the other girls. i think she's one of those people who thinks that if everyone has a problem with her everyone else needs to change because she's great.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
I REALLY want Jaclyn to win, I just love her personality and she doesn't get involved in the gossip!
I really think Jaclyn will win, she takes strong photos and has the personality to be well liked in the industry.
I was SOOOO sure Brittani was going home because of that, it was so unprofessional, she's almost AS BAD as alexandria for going on how she does.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

i can totally understand why brittani lost it. i don't even understand why alexandria keeps staying even after continually doing what the judges tell her not to do. i think that's the same reason why brittani said something. i don't think alexandria is purposely being that obnoxious, i think she lack understanding of how to interact with the other girls. i think she's one of those people who thinks that if everyone has a problem with her everyone else needs to change because she's great.
She directed THREE times after being told not to, why is she still in the competition? Ugh. I really don't like Alexandria, she is snooty.

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

She directed THREE times after being told not to, why is she still in the competition? Ugh. I really don't like Alexandria, she is snooty.
She's one of the most honestly mean people they've ever had on there.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
This week's review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7J9jrQ5Vz4

What did you think? I'm REALLY good at the call out order, but this week I was stumped. I'm surprised Hannah was called 2nd, I didn't think she stood out. I really though Kasia was going to be in the bottom 2, she only booked 2 of her Go Sees. I think Molly has the most natural model look, but her attitude can really screw her chances. I think that Brittani, Alexandria, and Molly will be in the Top 3.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I dont think this season is on yet in the UK. We're ages behind, they just finished the one where Ann won?
Anyway I swear every season they all have the same names, and theres always a dark haired one whos really negative. haha.

I just love the photos. Thats what interests me, the photos. Like how someone (read: ann) can be so plain and ugly and blah, but then in photos with a bit of makeup they look so different

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
That's Cycle 15, the last one.

Yep, they have the same type of girls each time. If you watch the current season, you'll laugh at the first 2 minutes because Tyra mocks the stereotypes.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

I dont think this season is on yet in the UK. We're ages behind, they just finished the one where Ann won?
Anyway I swear every season they all have the same names, and theres always a dark haired one whos really negative. haha.

I just love the photos. Thats what interests me, the photos. Like how someone (read: ann) can be so plain and ugly and blah, but then in photos with a bit of makeup they look so different
Thanks for that, I'm in the middle of watching cycle 15 right now, because I missed it first time around.

As for cycle 16, I want Jaclyn to win! She's such a sweetie, and photographs beautifully.

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Just wanted to give the heads up, this thread will contain spoilers as the episodes go on. I didn't post the last elimination, but if you're not wanting to read about the last eps, I recommend avoiding this thread
I used to wait until I watched the episode the week of to post, we've had previous cycle threads here.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Quote:

Just wanted to give the heads up, this thread will contain spoilers as the episodes go on. I didn't post the last elimination, but if you're not wanting to read about the last eps, I recommend avoiding this thread
I used to wait until I watched the episode the week of to post, we've had previous cycle threads here.
I'm up to date with 16, but I'm catching up on 15 because I missed it when it was on... didn't expect to see major 15 spoilers in a page-long thread

Pirate, sorry if I sounded snippy, just read it back and I wasn't really -that- mad, sorry!

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeryFairy View Post

I'm up to date with 16, but I'm catching up on 15 because I missed it when it was on... didn't expect to see major 15 spoilers in a page-long thread

Pirate, sorry if I sounded snippy, just read it back and I wasn't really -that- mad, sorry!
Okay
The reason I said that was because..

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]You mentioned Jaclyn and she was cut in the last episode.[/SPOILER]

·
Herbivorous Urchin
9,717 Posts
Quote:

She only made it to 2 Go Sees and her photo wasn't strong enough to make her stay.
So the two gossiping ninnies stayed? WTF?!

·
Premium Member
34,591 Posts
Tyra doesn't care about the gossip, she just wants someone who can book jobs and stay professional. I was sad to see her go, especially after getting top picture last week.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts