VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I study in Sorbonne University (Paris 1), i study law (international).
My University have a integration program with:

- Atlanta: Emory University
- Durham: Duke University
- Ithaca: Cornell University
- Medford: Tufts University
- Middlebury: Middlebury College
- New York: MICEFA
- New York: New York University
- New York City: Columbia University
- Providence: Brown University
- Worcester: Clark University

What do you think about their university ? The best ? The worse ?
The most selective ?
Do you know if their university have vegetarian options or not ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't think most people in this subforum are particularly knowledgeable on colleges, since, plenty of us aren't attending college.

You'd probably get more constructive responses if you posted in a forum where adults post as well, since, you know, they probably know more about college. And who knows, maybe they've attended some of the specific ones you're talking about.

I could be wrong about both assumptions, so it's probably better if you asked the advice of someone who has been on this forum longer than I have.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I think I'm still allowed to post here. (I'm technically a teen, at 18, right?) Anyways, those are all great universities. It's hard to define which is best. It depends on what you're looking for and I'm not knowledgeable enough about any of them specifically to say. As for vegetarian options, most expensive private schools (such as those) should be able to accommodate you. I attend a similar institution and everything in the dining halls is labelled as omni, vegetarian or vegan (and for allergies).

·
Registered
181 Posts
NYU is listed as the top vegan friendly school I believe, but NYU and Columbia are both in NYC which is overflowing with veg*n places to eat! Providence is very pretty as well I think. If I were you and had a chance to visit the US I would absolutely choose New York. Columbia is an ivy, but both NYU and Columbia are fantastic schools.

I am not a teen.. but I am just graduating college this year (sad) so I thought it would be appropriate for me to answer.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Columbia and Brown are my favorites on that list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts