VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,322 Posts
I haven't seen the second episode yet but holy hell! That first episode was crazy! It was a huge mixture of disturbing, terrifying, violent, graphic, freaky, insane, intriguing, horror. Ryan Murphey and FX really do know how to push the ratings limit in every possible way. There has been no other horror show on regular cable that can even compare to this one. I knew it would be messed up by seeing the previews and because of the network and the creator but I was not expecting it to be that messed up!

I'm curious about all the characters. I want to know what all their stories and secrets are so I can understand wtf is going on. They shoved alot into the first episode but it wasn't too confusing but I just wish they didn't have so many subplots going on all at once in a short amount of time. Hopefully the next few episodes are paced better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,658 Posts
I saw the first couple of episodes today. I do like it and I did have my fingers over my eyes for some parts.
It does seem like they have taken lots of bits from other horror films though.

Dylan McDermott has his clothes off a lot, not that I'm complaining about that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

I saw the first couple of episodes today. I do like it and I did have my fingers over my eyes for some parts.
It does seem like they have taken lots of bits from other horror films though.

Dylan McDermott has his clothes off a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I haven't seen the second episode yet but holy hell! That first episode was crazy! It was a huge mixture of disturbing, terrifying, violent, graphic, freaky, insane, intriguing, horror. Ryan Murphey and FX really do know how to push the ratings limit in every possible way. There has been no other horror show on regular cable that can even compare to this one. I knew it would be messed up by seeing the previews and because of the network and the creator but I was not expecting it to be that messed up!

I'm curious about all the characters. I want to know what all their stories and secrets are so I can understand wtf is going on. They shoved alot into the first episode but it wasn't too confusing but I just wish they didn't have so many subplots going on all at once in a short amount of time. Hopefully the next few episodes are paced better.
This is why
gals.

Freesia, there are moments where I looked somewhere else, don't worry.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,322 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireToInspire View Post

I'm not clicking that spoiler.
It's not bad.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

I think he should feel comfortable with his constant near nudity.
None of my psychs have looked like him I have to say.
Lol. None of my therapists operated out of their own personal houses with their children home! I found that bit really messed up as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post

"Don't make me kill you again." Love that line.
That ***** is creepy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireToInspire View Post



How about; "I thought you weren't scared of anything!"
I'm so glad I had the lights on while watching that scene.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,658 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

Lol. None of my therapists operated out of their own personal houses with their children home! I found that bit really messed up as well.
Yeah, he doesn't seem to be too careful about checking if his clients have actually left the house or not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireToInspire View Post

I can't even believe Jessica Lange. Brava.
She is the one who has my mouth hanging open most of the time...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,322 Posts
I think they lost me. I just watched the second episode and one scene really pissed me off and made me scream at the tv. Then after reading the description of this week's episode (which I haven't watched yet) I don't even know if I even want to watch this show anymore. Maybe I'm just interpreting everything a certain way but I'm not sure if I have the tolerance to continue watching to find that out.

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I'm referring to the abortion = evil stuff.[/SPOILER]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I think they lost me. I just watched the second episode and one scene really pissed me off and made me scream at the tv. Then after reading the description of this week's episode (which I haven't watched yet) I don't even know if I even want to watch this show anymore. Maybe I'm just interpreting everything a certain way but I'm not sure if I have the tolerance to continue watching to find that out.

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I'm referring to the abortion = evil stuff.[/SPOILER]
I missed last weeks episode!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,196 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeaway1289 View Post

I think they lost me. I just watched the second episode and one scene really pissed me off and made me scream at the tv. Then after reading the description of this week's episode (which I haven't watched yet) I don't even know if I even want to watch this show anymore. Maybe I'm just interpreting everything a certain way but I'm not sure if I have the tolerance to continue watching to find that out.

[SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I'm referring to the abortion = evil stuff.[/SPOILER]
I didn't see anything like that.
 
1 - 20 of 159 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top