VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Veg-head since 10/14/14
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Zyliss EasyPull Food Processor :smitten:

I picked this little baby up yesterday & almost instantly fell in love. My aging, over-worked hands have been saved!! OMG, I sh*t you not, I made complete falafel dough in less than 10 minutes.... I would've been mincing the damn onions for longer than that! LOL!

If you have one of these, you know how awesome it is.... if you don't, GET ONE!! What's even better, it uses NO electricity! Go green, go camping, make salsa on your next road trip, whatever! LMAO

YAAAAY!!!! :vebo: :hamster: :bobo:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Me too!

I have one of these and I LOVE it. One pull gives perfect pizza toppings, two pulls gives perfect salad toppings, three pulls gives perfect salsa ingredients, and four or more gives the finest possible dice.

I really like that it is all arm powered, but that it doesn't require a lot of strength.

Plus, mine came in green and matches my all green kitchen perfectly!

·
Veg-head since 10/14/14
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ohhh, I wish I had the green! It would match my cutting board (which won't be getting quite so much abuse now, lol), my zester, my silicone spatula & tongs, kitchen shears, herb scissors.... But, hey, this one was what was available at Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I had a 20% off coupon, and I am absolutely ecstatic! For the falafel, the onion & garlic need to be sooo finely minced... this thing whipped it out, no sweat. And no more hand-mashing the garbonzos with a fork & killing my hand!! Hell, I almost made super smooth hummus... glad I stopped myself. LOL! Mmmm, falafel & hummus & salsa & pesto & guac.... Woo-hoo!! :rockon:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts