VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if should get a myspace account as a way to meet people and make friends. I'm 31 and not sure if there are many people of my demographic on there.

If I do get one, any helpful pointers on how to use it to meet people or attract friends? Just wondering.

·
Registered
637 Posts
MySpace is for all ages. It's just an interface kind of thing, nothing to do with age, origin, place of residence, opinions or whatever. It is so big you can always find groups of likeminded people on there. Use the search function. No problem !

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
My DH is 38 and has a myspace account. There are some really involved webpages, so artisitic! and if I had the time i would join to create such a page. VB takes all my online time

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by snownose View Post

OMG I saw you have an IMDB profile! I didn't know we have actors on Vb. Wow.
LOL. I've never had anyone get so excited about it before. This is what I've been up to lately, though. Lots of writing, directing, and producing, though I'm getting some new headshots soon, and will start marketing myself again, so who knows?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.