VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i think i found the wrong forum board or w.e.....i don't see much for fruitarians or such....all for vegetarians and vegans or raw foodists...

does anyone know of a message board more for me?

·
Registered
8,489 Posts
Welcome to VB!

It's true, the raw food/fruitarian section of the board is quite slow. There's tons of other great stuff here, though. You should stick around!

One of the most of popular raw food forums is http://www.rawfoodtalk.com There are quite a few fruitarians on there, as well.

·
Registered
7,858 Posts
Welcome to VB!

DeflatorMouse (um...I think that was his name) was probably our most active fruitarian at one time. We still have a couple, I think, but not many.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha hey, yeah i'll i'll probally stay around and chat some stuff up....but i'm kinda new to this whole fruitarian thing and was just lookin for someone to talk to about it.

a fruitarian is a person who lives off fruit, nuts, and seeds. some people include grains in their diet....but we don't eat anything cooked or living, so we don't eat vegetables either.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Whoa... Maybe this is dumb, but if you say vegetables are living wouldn't fruit be living as well?

Sorry if that's a stupid question...

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenna View Post

Welcome to VB!

It's true, the raw food/fruitarian section of the board is quite slow. There's tons of other great stuff here, though. You should stick around!

One of the most of popular raw food forums is http://www.rawfoodtalk.com There are quite a few fruitarians on there, as well.
I would not promote that board to the OP, as per rawfoodtalk's new forum rules, no speciality diets, such as fruitarianism, 8/1/1, etc. are able to be discussed there without breaking TOS.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
There ARE vegetables that are suitable in a fruitarian diet. A fruitarian diet does not mean one only eats fruit. It means they eat the fruits of plants, not the plants themselves. Cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes (if you consider them a veg) are all fruitarian-friendly, as they are the fruit of a plant, not the plant itself; and eating them doesn't kill the plant. You may want to do more research before you jump into this diet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I wondered about becoming fruitarian myself some years ago, so welcome!

I think that every opinion should be valued and every pathway that increases peace is a noble one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am a fruitarian and know of boards but they are in german/struggling with english, here is one australian ladies'

But this board will not let me post urls until i have made 15 posts so find me on wordpress dot com under suvine and I will tell ya chicky

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you, it is a pain to sign on here, my password has problems and stuff and now I had it again and had to ger temp password and then again another one sent to me, whew

I only eat fruit , a raw fruitarian, I am not a raw vegan. I do not go on boards alot but I do , I would like to meet other fruitarians. They are all over the world but so few and far between and some of them are weirdos, lol

1 - 20 of 49 Posts