VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Do you really mean juicer? Or high speed blender?
I'd put nuts in a Vitamix, but not a juicer where all you'd get (I'm guessing) is fat?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O.K nevermind...you cant put nuts in a juicer that was a dumb question...but yeah a smoothie you could...Nuts are good I though because they have certain proteins and also omega 3 fats plus other goodies..I was just wondering if anyone ever added them to their "drinks" grounded up...

Like I put ground up flax seed(meal) sprinkled over my cereal..I guess I was kinda of thinking the same principle but getting nuts grounded up in a drink..

Dallas

·
Registered
186 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasapple View Post

O.K nevermind...you cant put nuts in a juicer that was a dumb question...but yeah a smoothie you could...Nuts are good I though because they have certain proteins and also omega 3 fats plus other goodies..I was just wondering if anyone ever added them to their "drinks" grounded up...

Like I put ground up flax seed(meal) sprinkled over my cereal..I guess I was kinda of thinking the same principle but getting nuts grounded up in a drink..

Dallas
I have yet to really experiment with smoothies, if anyone knows any really good ingredients I'm game

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.