VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,990 Posts
Awww I really want a cowhugger Tshirt. or at least to cut off the picture and stick it on a nice black tshirt [eyes up]

Im refusing to go on the shoe section because currently my wardrobe does not close for the amount of shoes

oops

http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com...OD&ProdID=1089

i like thoooseeeeeeee. Im so glad they dont have my near size left or id be a bit poorer and trynig to figure out uk/usa conversions hehe.

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Awww I really want a cowhugger Tshirt. or at least to cut off the picture and stick it on a nice black tshirt [eyes up]

Im refusing to go on the shoe section because currently my wardrobe does not close for the amount of shoes

oops

http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com...OD&ProdID=1089

i like thoooseeeeeeee. Im so glad they dont have my near size left or id be a bit poorer and trynig to figure out uk/usa conversions hehe.
I was gonna buy those a few months ago and they didn't have my size (6.5) and I emailed them and they said they were getting more in. So they did get more and than I was spending too much money at the time and decided I couldn't afford them and that i would wait until they went on sale. And now, they are on sale and there are no more 6.5 left and they probably won't be getting anymore!

The 6.5 always go fast on that site - I wish I had an unpopular shoe size.

· Registered
2,213 Posts
Thanks for posting this. My parents were going to get me winter boots sometime. I kinda didn't get to searching around. I wanted to support a vegan company and checked your link. I showed it to my parents and they bought me some boots today.

· Registered
50 Posts
Everything Alternative Outfitters sells appears to be made in China, and the company does not offer detailed information about factory working conditions, wages, hours, and employee living conditions. Walmart in disguise?

· Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycler View Post

Everything Alternative Outfitters sells appears to be made in China, and the company does not offer detailed information about factory working conditions, wages, hours, and employee living conditions. Walmart in disguise?
That is not true. Do you mind if I ask for a source of your information?

I have a few pair of boots that were made in USA and my bf got a pair of men's dress shoes that I think were made in Italy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.