VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,

Been a vegetarian since 1972.And a vegetarian author since 1977. Living on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of great folks.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Welcome to VB!

One of our mods lives in Hawaii. He'll be thrilled to see another Hawaiian on VB.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRandy View Post

Aloha!!

Hilo here! howzitt!
Howzit,

I live in Pahoa. Where are you?

I forgot to invite everyone to my web site. It's dedicated to Vegetarian Sports nutrition. You can get to it through my homepage

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome! Small world, huh? My husband is from the big island, too. Hilo side. His sister still lives there with all her family. Neat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Aloha,

Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcomed.

Breifly, I am the developer of a vegetarian sports nutrtion program called PDN Vegetarianism.I hold 3 Guinness Book world records for public speaking on the subjects of vegetarianism,anti aging and public health education. All three of my records were done in Harlem, NY. Many years ago, I began researching the high rates of nutrtion related diseases among African Americans and native Hawaiians and lamented that there was very little going on in the community to make them aware of this. I invite all of you to visit my web site. SInce I am a newbie, I can't post the link so just go through my profile.

Have a great and healthy day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts