VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new favorite food!! I bought chocolate and vanilla and absolutely LOVED it! The vanilla is especially good on my morning oatmeal...mmmmmmmmm!!!!!

·
Riot Nrrrd
3,180 Posts
It's getting colder out ... time for almond milk hot chocolate!

It makes Minnesota winter worth living through

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hot chocolate...that's an excellent idea!!

·
Riot Nrrrd
3,180 Posts
Quote:
Hot chocolate...that's an excellent idea!!
Most excellent.
One cool thing about using vanilla almond milk in hot chocolate is that the vanilla is already included. No measuring needed!

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in MPLS View Post

Most excellent.
One cool thing about using vanilla almond milk in hot chocolate is that the vanilla is already included. No measuring needed!
Mmm my favorite thing. I live in florida, but it is dipping into the 50's at night, brr. Cold enough for hot almond chocolate and oatmeal cookies.
Relatively, lol.

·
Riot Nrrrd
3,180 Posts
Quote:
it is dipping into the 50's at night
Make that below zero and we'll see ...
Actually an average winter here in Minnesota only sees a handful of subzero days, but somertimes we get LONG stretches of 'em. Years back we had a stretch of 2 1/2 weeks without an above zero temp. The 'heat of the day' was around ten below. I still owned a car then but I couldn't drive it because the gas peddle was literally frozen to the floorboard.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in MPLS View Post

Make that below zero and we'll see ...
Actually an average winter here in Minnesota only sees a handful of subzero days, but somertimes we get LONG stretches of 'em. Years back we had a stretch of 2 1/2 weeks without an above zero temp. The 'heat of the day' was around ten below. I still owned a car then but I couldn't drive it because the gas peddle was literally frozen to the floorboard.
KS can get pretty cold in the winter too. Last winter, we had some days where the wind chill was -40*. Bbbrrrrrrrrr!!!! Those are the kinds of days where oatmeal and hot chocolate come in pretty handy!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cold weather, its just a dream!!! hit 90 today, will tomorrow and the day after too. Maybe in December we'll get cooler, but there have been 80's on in to December.

almond milk...LOVE IT! We get the original 1/2 gal, vanilla 1/2 gal , unsweetened vanilla 1/2 gal, and chocolate full gallon. Every 3 days or so I have to go get more, the chocolate runs out quickly!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts