VeggieBoards banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Communique from EarthSave International:<br><br><br><br><div class="quote-container"><span>Quote:</span>
<div class="quote-block"><b>We have been offered FREE banana-nut organic bars ... from All Goode.<br><br>
Ingredients:<br><br>
Organic- bananas, chocolate, soynuts, rice syrup, coconut & walnuts<br><br>
non-organic- chocolate extract</b></div>
</div>
<br><br><br>
Has anyone ever tried these? Are they good?<br><br><br><br>
Are they non-vegan? (Due to the chocolate/chocolate extract, impliedly milk chocolate, and therefore dairy? Or am I drawing the wrong inference here?)<br><br><br><br>
Any comments appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
They are actually pretty good, though not as sweet as something like a clif bar. And, Im pretty sure they are vegan...Ive had them before at an earthsave potluck, and all the vegans there were munchifying them so.<br><br><br><br>
All Goode might have a website too, I bet that would say.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I would say they are vegan. I've never tried the banana one but I had the peanut butter chocolate one and the chocolate is vegan. Here are the detailed ingredients (ingredients contained in the chocolate are mentionned);<br><br><br><br>
---------<br><br>
Dates*, Peanuts*, Rolled Oats*, Figs*, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips* (Evaporated Cane Juice*, Chocolate Liquor*, Cocoa Butter*, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla*) Tapioca Syrup*, Brown Rice Syrup* Quinoa Flour*, Kamut Flour*, Soybeans*, Oat Bran*, Soy Fiber*, Amaranth*, Ground Flaxseeds*, Caramel Flavor*, Sea Salt.<br><br><br><br>
* organic<br><br>
----------

1 - 3 of 3 Posts