VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.alimacosmetics.com/index.html

I've been wearing their foundation for the past two days, and it is the BEST foundation I've ever worn. It looks really natural, and had a HUGE variety of colors to choose from (I'm far too pale for Bare Escentuals). It lasted all day at work yesterday. It's not irritating my sensitive skin either. It's non tested, and the only non-vegan item as far as I can tell is the lip balm (beeswax). Even the brushes are vegan.

The blushes are very highly pigmented, so I'm not sure if I'm loving those yet. I think I just need practice (and a lighter hand).

I'm a makeup fiend and I just wanted to spread the love.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I bought one by Jane Cosmetics the other day. Not sure how I feel about it yet. It has a dense foam applicator that you sort of have to work the make up through - kind of dab it on to your face. I think it lays it on a little unevenly, so I think I might take it apart and just try it with a brush.

·
Registered
4 Posts
THANK GOODNESS for this makeup line! It's absolutely 100% cruelty-free--- it doesn't even contain carmine. It's really high quality and good for your skin too, and the color selection is so beautiful! Cissy, have you tried their Sugar Rose blush yet? It's really subtle, so even if you apply it with a heavy hand it won't look too overdone. Their brushes are 100% synthetic too and very luxurious. LOVE this line!

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
this is a great company. i have just started using their products and love them. you can order sample sizes for $1.00 to see if you like the product and get the color right. with every order they also send you free samples of different products. they have been very prompt with shipping every time as well. their brushes are sooo soo soft too which i am loving. give them a whirl laides

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm going to buy the foundation brush - I've heard nothing but rave reviews. I'm also going to get some sample sizes of their products and see how things go with it. I'm so excited!!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyla View Post

I'm going to buy the foundation brush - I've heard nothing but rave reviews. I'm also going to get some sample sizes of their products and see how things go with it. I'm so excited!!!
that brush is awesome--get it!
they will also send you samples even if you only get the brush. the samples last for many applications but some come in tiny baggies and it makes it kind of awkward to use but i would still reccomend it!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by smedley View Post

that brush is awesome--get it!
they will also send you samples even if you only get the brush. the samples last for many applications but some come in tiny baggies and it makes it kind of awkward to use but i would still reccomend it!!
Always good to hear another rave review, and samples are always fun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts