VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The hero's.

Those that actualy risk their own freedoms, to give freedom to those who never knew it before. This video is for those freedom fighters. Those on the actual fore front of rescue.

<3<3 A.L.F. and all who sacrifice to give another freedom <3 <3 <3

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
What happens to the animals ALF rescues? Like all the monkeys and other 'exotic' animals that people can't keep as pets? Are there animal sanctuaries for ex-experiment animals?

(truly curious; not trying to be snide or anything)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Dude, I so thought this thread was going to be about ALF the TV show. And so I was like "Dude, I used to have ALF pogs".

Sorry.

Yeah, I wonder about the ex-experiment animals too.

~Wondre

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wonder View Post

Dude, I so thought this thread was going to be about ALF the TV show. And so I was like "Dude, I used to have ALF pogs".

Sorry.

Yeah, I wonder about the ex-experiment animals too.

~Wondre
Exactly what I was thinking. I had an Alf doll that said "Here kitty, kitty, kitty," "No Problem!" and other classic Alf-isms. Man, I even had an Alf BigWheel...

umm, yeah, sorry... back to topic..

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Some animal sanctuaries here in my area are having trouble, being closed down or investigated for animal deaths (five monkeys froze to death at one because of inadeq

·
Vegan Police Officer
5,211 Posts
Ludi: In that case, they are not sanctuaries. A sanctuary is a place of protection and safety. I an animal is freezing to death, then it is not being protected.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts