VeggieBoards banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So maybe i'm crazy but this is the current situation I am in.<br><br><br><br>
There is this guy, Jacob that I met back in march from work. In May right before I moved out of state we got pretty drunk and ended up fooling around. I moved back home In August and started that job up and a new one as well. Jacob and I are still good friends and then because I wanted him to be happy I introduced him to this guy I work with. (Jacob is bi, if you're wondering) Andy and Jacob seemed to hit it off somewhat decently and dated for about 6 weeks, but I could always tell that there was something bothering Jacob. They break up, and then Jacob calls me and tells me that he was so confused about loving me so much, that he broke it off with Andy.<br><br><br><br>
Makes sense so far yes, but now it gets confusing. Jacob and I have been hanging out alot and talking alot more than we used to. Then out of nowhere he askes me to be in a relationship with him. Stop! What? Huh? Of course I want to but Andy is a friend of mine. So here I am in an emotional turmoil so crazy I am having troubles sleeping at night.<br><br><br><br>
Heh. You probably think I am a crazy girl, but this has me so troubled that I am going insane so even if you just have few words of advice please share them with me.<br><br><br><br>
Thanks, Abbie

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Do you want to go out with Jacob? If you don't, then don't. I can understand being hesitant to start a relationship you do want because a friend is his ex, but you could get a feeling on that from Andy.<br><br><br><br>
How long as it been since Jacob broke up with Andy?

·
Registered
199 Posts
if i read that correctly, you are more concerned about your co-worker's feelings than your own. that should not be the case, 6 weeks is not a long relationship and i say go for it if it makes you happy!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Abbie,<br><br>
If you really "dig" Jacob then go for it. If you are concerned about how Andy would feel then ask him how he would feel if you got reinvolved with Jacob.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts