VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is kinda weird to suggest, BUT.... people might take pity on me and stuff if I put it here: THE IDEA FOR WHICH ANYWAY
hehe, soooo...

About the pm I sent you Michael, I know it sometimes takes you a while to answer, sooo, if you don't mind, I might sorta try this:

So Should I put my all new (or half-new
) moving thread (#mark2), help me for I am in shackles thread here in Xmas goings on Michael, if thats convenient and not too offputting?

I mean it could save on creating yet another new catagory (for the likes of me) you know?? well, just a thought.

If a mod wants to delete or move my (REQUEST directed at Michael) moving home thread (#mark2) mutation of a thread here, then please let me know first before DOING IT :)

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To be Serious though, my "Moving home thread #mark2 Moving Home SideBranch Thread" (PROPOSED HERE) will probably galanize like a weak weak half arsed hurricane....but without wanting to be a cynic or looking a jokster, I would anyhow like to suggest what I have above, and honestly just be a little bit serious about putting it discretly in the Xmas Not Quite Charity Case VA somewhere or other catagory
(please consider, as I will rename it and whatever have you to do justice to being not invasive of the Xmas catagory)

I guess I sound off my head, well nooooo! but thanks for asking, lol.....

Cheers anyhoo, VA.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ps, I am not homeless everybody, so hence I am not a desperado.... but anyway.... Xmas spirit or not, what I'm proposing is cool to me at least....

So ALL what you may interpret is in fact YES way to raise my profile (vain or not, who cares) for the cause of awareness of me moving home and needing to ASAHP or ideas given to which in the same vein kinda vein *(as soon as humanly possible)

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll help you VA, I'll help yourself help myself which afterall is you helping myself talking to myself as me the one and only.
hehehe

(wow its sooo cool being schizophrenic
I hardly noticed the good sense I made!) j/k....I mean very good sense.

Now, what did I mean by that?........hmmm, well it is a schizophrenic time of year!

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*looks like an evil Xmas could be underway stuck where I am stuck at, so to speak, homewise, and being effing lonely always, soooooooo I'm wondering who wants to chat on YIM to help take my mind of my home matters, & sh^t bugging me out my skin... Sooooooo my thought is CHATTING (or pming if must be) with some VBers maybe I've not tried chatting with yet would be cool, even cooler those who have now or in the past had perhaps similar neighbour BLEEP/CRAP as me*.....To kickstart YIM (thats all I have currently) just pm me if you might wanna give it a go..... My wits are sky high, so any hyper on it??? HA!!! I may calm down though given someone cool to chat with!!!!!!!! .....that is *not just* to avoid advertizing myself as non-boring

Whatever your mood/ gender/ or disposition, I don't suppose it matters, as this is a free offer to pretty much all, and got me thinking maybe someone else out there visiting VB is going thru likewise as me right now, or otherwise just wondering how I am to chat with or thing...

Anyway YIM/YAHOO, ID given on request (if I feel cool about you) and unless ppl get ridiculous about it, but anyway maybe I oughta be more open-minded than that, so why not I guess me open up a bit, and actually speak with a few more. allbeit maybe a cross section of you on messenger (depending on how many answer, more than naything) sooo if any takers want random refreshing sensible chat, with some dynamic or other, cool, OR otherwise to indulge in gothic sadness with me
Women prefered, as they tend to show a bit of compassion!!! Yes damn it!! and subjects of just anything I suppose that is healthy to talk about.... like something productive, and not necessarily in relation to my moving woes (though that may help if any of you can relate). I guess now just play a wild card and reckon what you will....frill or no frills, I am none too concerned about, but a liittle friendship can't hurt me right now.... even if fleeting exchanges exciting to engage in say, or simple wisdoms to have insight about....or make up your own voyage of discovery to talk about... Christ I don't know, but this could be fun, as long as I can get some sensible people to apply and no jokers plz.

This offer might not last long..... but ya know, we'll see how it goes.....Not that I guarantee anybody will take up the offer to chat, but hey.... thats life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.