VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i guess documentaries like Zeitgeist are now mainstream and i would like to contribute and learn if any of you also can give me some i do not know about..

I just viewed The Weight Of Chains which shows the fall and conspiracy against former Yugoslavia

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/The-Weig...3af690bc683c67

Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Invisibl...344bb340dce8fd

Legend of Atlantis
Old but revealing description of the beginnings of the fight between evil and good..
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Legend-o...a5dc5d322d3438

Keep em cumming gang

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugos View Post

Keep em cumming gang
If you're going to misspell a word, try to do it like this, to make sure you ensue hilarity from people around you.

As for the thread itself... I'm not exactly sure what it's about, but it seems to be some kind of conspiracy. New World Order? Are you related to rainforests1?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

If you're going to misspell a word, try to do it like this, to make sure you ensue hilarity from people around you.

As for the thread itself... I'm not exactly sure what it's about, but it seems to be some kind of conspiracy. New World Order? Are you related to rainforests1?
Lol Rainforest, when you take time to look at these documentaries maybe you will be surprised... maybe you will even recommend it to somebody...do not have doubt...see them, and then report how do you feel about them...
ill be waiting...

· Registered
8,067 Posts
Quote:

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yugos View Post

Lol Rainforest, when you take time to look at these documentaries maybe you will be surprised... maybe you will even recommend it to somebody...do not have doubt...see them, and then report how do you feel about them...
ill be waiting...
No thanks, I can handle the reptilians on my own time.

[spouts more overused reptilian jokes]

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegansarawr View Post

LMAO omg you just made my night
what is this nerd humor, what is next, rainforest and vegetarian jokes?

You know what the problem is don't you? It's a dog eat dog world out there, and you're a vegetarian!

How bout staying on topic seeing one documentary, report back like you care, or just shut the f*** up!

· Registered
1,037 Posts
About a year ago (well right after the Toronto g20) I got really into NWO and watched a lot of documentaries about it. I know I've seen invisible empire but not sure about the other two you posted, pretty sure I've seen the Atlantis one too. Anyways my internet has already reached its monthly limit so I cant watch movies atm. I will in august.

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanx for the reply that was on topic, those other two are quite fascinating, too bad you got net limit, i would never subscribe to a provider if he gave me a limit...

· Registered
1,037 Posts
Quote:

You... no sense make

@Yugos, all internet where I am has a limit unless you pay a lot for the unlimited. Also the channel I posted has at least twelve NWO documentaries on the channel

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
this is fiber optic net where i live, no limits, the price is for a month all you can download!

10/10 Mbps\t22 €
100 Mbps / 10 Mbps\t27 €
20 Mbps /20 Mbps\t28 €
50 Mbps / 50Mbps\t39 €
100 Mbps /100 Mbps\t49 €

its true i make no sense, since i cannot comprehend limits....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts