VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sit here on July 5th morning, wondering how I'm still alive. I am still wearing the same clothes from last night, mascara smeared across my face, headache. stomach ache, body ache.....Here's the flashback: alcohol (lots of it), bon fires, alcohol, fireworks, alcohol, catching th field on fire twice and having to stomp it out (that's what happens when you get a bunch of drunks lighting fireworks, alcohol, almost got laid (oh sorry, too much information...he was very, very hot though and I forgot to get his number....damn), alcohol, way too much food (darn, i just remembered that i left my veggie burgers at their house
), alcohol, burning myself with a haywire firework (it popped on the ground), loud music, and did I mention that I had a lot of alcohol?



So, as I sit here in the morning, considering going back to bed due to my extreme hangover (why are my legs sore?, I don't remember doing anything that could make them sore...hmmmm?), I think back to last night and think, "although i feel like sh*t, it is well worth the fun from last night and I also sit here zombie and bloodshot eyed wondering: How the heck was your fourth of July???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,684 Posts
Mine was boring because my family's out of town and my friends ditched me at the last minute. I did, however, work over 7 hours yesterday, and I get time-and-a-half holiday pay for it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,034 Posts
How do the non-humans that suffered during the pitiful worthless and pointless self-centred celebrations of humans feel..... that is what I wonder.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshinemelissa

How the heck was your fourth of July???????
Boring as all get-out!!! I stayed home, studied, and played bedroom-dj all night, mostly because I was recovering from my second of July festivities
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurmudgeon

How do the non-humans that suffered during the pitiful worthless and pointless self-centred celebrations of humans feel..... that is what I wonder.
Thanks Kurm for popping my partied out bubble..
I mean that in the nicest of ways you know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
0 Posts
doesnt it make ya wonder why alcohol is still legal and other not as harmfull substances are not ? idiotic isnt it.... drinking like that is just a waste of a night in my eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,965 Posts
I stayed home to hang out with my cats, which is what I always do. I want to make sure I'm there to comfort them if people in my neighborhood decide to set off their own fireworks. This is the first time in quite a while that no one did that. There were fireworks going on in neighboring communities, but they were far enough away so that the sounds were muffled and prompted no more than my cats lifting their heads. I, too, am concerned about animals, wild and domestic, that are affected by celebrations.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by V3gan

doesnt it make ya wonder why alcohol is still legal and other not as harmfull substances are not ? idiotic isnt it....
One sec, I have to hit the crackpipe before I answer this...

Okay, much better.

Do not badmouth my booze
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey kurm, i kn0w y0u'll read this. My letters w0n't w0rk at all in the chat right n0w. I'm hitting them, but n0thing is c0ming 0ut. S0 d0n't think I'm ign0ring y0u 0k
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,034 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by carnelian

I stayed home to hang out with my cats, which is what I always do. I want to make sure I'm there to comfort them if people in my neighborhood decide to set off their own fireworks. This is the first time in quite a while that no one did that. There were fireworks going on in neighboring communities, but they were far enough away so that the sounds were muffled and prompted no more than my cats lifting their heads. I, too, am concerned about animals, wild and domestic, that are affected by celebrations.
I'm glad to know that there are some people who aren't morons out there. I do the same on possible fireworks nights such as New Years Eve..... I realise that even while most people are thoughtless selfish dickheads there are some of us who actually are worth the f*ck it took to produce us.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurmudgeon

I realise that even while most people are thoughtless selfish dickheads there are some of us who actually are worth the f*ck it took to produce us.
Wow, that's bitter even for you, k!

I was totally expecting a night of massive illegal fireworkings last night, on account of I live in Delaware and rednecks love their illegal fireworks! Being in a college town, nights like the Fourth mean that there's 2 cops per person. But then-again, even redneck cops love their illegal fireworks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
L0L..usually i don't go out a drink though. It's a rare occasion....sorry max to ruin your image of me
Last night was just more crazy than usual!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sunshinemelissa

L0L..usually i don't go out a drink though. It's a rare occasion....sorry max to ruin your image of me
Last night was just more crazy than usual!
To be honest, the image is certainly ruined. If by "ruined" you mean, of course, greatly improved!!!
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Top