VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Not personally a fan myself, but my sister is a huge afi freak. Seriously, she eats/sleeps/breaths afi. Her room's decorated from top to bottom with all this artwork of them. I always always always have an afi song ringing in my ears at all hours of the day.. Their songs are a real ***** to terminate from your head, BTW. When we're bored me and her have this activity where we'll manipulate the hell out of their lyrics until we almost die laughing. Though I probably couldn't post the altered lyrical contents..haha!

She loves asking me questions about Jade, it's always Jade this Jade that I suspect she has a thing for him. I'll stop there since we could be here forever. Basically, her whole obsession with the band would make anyone literally sick.

·
American Made, Rebel Born
6,473 Posts
the only good afi album was 'get your ya ya's out' or something like that.

davey havok represents all that is insecure and sexually confused in this world, he is a cult leader that should be feared like the guy from waco texas. he's even more dangerous, because his followers are prepubsecent suckers.

the end.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.