VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Reese Witherspoon (terrible)

Halle Berry (worst............Oscar Winner............ever -- it's a toss up between her and Reese)

John Travolta (the guy is a totally mediocre actor......on a good day -- and when he's bad he's "Battlefield Earth" bad)

Cuba Gooding Jr. (everything he's done since Jerry Maguire has been all-time bad kind of stuff)

Lindsay Lohan (seriously
)

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Adam Sandler's on my list too, however, after being dragged to The Wedding Singer, I must admit that I had a good time at that one.

The men:

Warren Beatty

Tom Green

Sylvester Stallone

No women come quickly to mind, save Nicole Kidman, and of course Elizabeth Berkeley (should she ever appear in film again)

There are too, special categories for most of the post-1985 SNL flunkies, and anyone too closely affiliated with the American Pie series.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Leonardo Di Caprio, unless a friend has seen it and swears up and down he has such a minimal part it doesn't matter.

Ben Stiller

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen

J-Lo

Mandy Moore (Ok, except for Saved! It's a classic.)

Britney Spears... has she been in any movies? If she has, I wouldn't see it unless I were imprisoned, and it was part of my torture.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Oh oh oh...yes. How could I forget him? World's sexiest man? No no no.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Owen Wilson

Will Ferell (sp?)

Chevy Chase

Leslie Neilson

Sharon Stone

Adam Sandler

J-Lo

Matt Damon

Paul Walker

Kevin Costner

There is so many more I cannot think. As you can tell, I don't watch many mainstream movies.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Oh, how could I forget? Paris Hilton.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Adam Sandler (although he was great in Punch Drunk Love)

Jim Carrey (though he was good in The Truman Show and Eternal Sunshine...)

Bruce Willis

Jean Claude Van-Damme

The Governator (Arnold)

The Olsen Twins

Chuck Norris

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.