VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where the heck did acquaintances come from?

They're not friends, so they aren't of any use. And they're not strangers, so they can't be treated as not existing.

Although, they can be shifted to friend when you realise they could be of use..... but can they ever be shifted back to stranger? I think some of mine may have; but being strangers I wouldn't notice if they were ex-acquaintances (so I guess that isn't provable).

One acquaintance of mine is so annoying; he most often bumps into me down at the stores and ALL he wants to talk about is computers. And he talks so friggin' loud!

I have this thing I do, though...... when I see an acquaintance up ahead, while pretending to not have seen them I smile, but when they finally catch my eye I lose the smile. What this does is give them the impression that I am enjoying life then their sudden presence puts me in a bad mood.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw someone today, but I timed it so I was exiting the store via a checkout line as they entered through the entrance gate.

That store sucks anyway, I need to go to one where there's less chance of seeing someone I know.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts