VeggieBoards banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Thanks, RSJ. I'll be sure to compare temperatures with you this summer when the entire state of CA is blacked out during a heatwave and Ohio is at like, 75 or something.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
100 degrees Farenheit.... I'd melt. We have a saying here... we don't tan, we rust.

I personally find it uncomfortable whenever it gets above 85 here.. I much prefer a constant temp of 75 to 80, with a drop to about 65 to 70 overnight.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
RSJ,

Why wait till summer? Come now! I just shoveled the snow off of the driveway for ya. You won't get stuck in the four-five inches now. I hope you don't have any snow allergies. Hmmm that might be why you live in CA.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ah, a movable feast. Which means I don't remember off the top of my head when Good Friday is this year.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Snow, snow, snow! Ahh the pure joy! It was beyond gorgeous this morning shortly before sunrise... I'd say that's competitive to the California ocean sunsets I've been hearing about lately.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Yes, SD, and we have more snow now. It's expected to melt this weekend, though. It's not likely we'll get 8-10 inches accumulated again this winter.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts