VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Meat allergies are very rare. The vomit being yellow could be the bile color. I would suspect food poisoning, just a guess.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
I don't understand why you could "only assume" the rice was cooked with animal something. Didn't you call to ask?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yellow might simply be tumeric, I would call them and ask nicely for the liquid the rice is cooked into. Since you were sick only the next morning after your first class, I don't think it could be food poisoning, you would have reacted faster then that, same with allergies those are like right now! Maybe it's everything together you ate the past few days or for breakfast?

·
Not such a Beginner ;)
8,394 Posts
Yellow might simply be tumeric, I would call them and ask nicely for the liquid the rice is cooked into. Since you were sick only the next morning after your first class, I don't think it could be food poisoning, you would have reacted faster then that, same with allergies those are like right now! Maybe it's everything together you ate the past few days or for breakfast?
Some food poisoning types don't manifest symptoms for days.

I also thought of early pregnancy as a possibility. I just don't think that some possible trace of chicken broth in rice would be likely to cause that kind of reaction.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going to call the restaurant and ask about it! Thank you all, I was really paranoid about having an allergy.

I'd take food poisoning over allergy any day.

·
Longtime vegetarian
301 Posts
Why did you eat such a thing? In my house there are tight rules.
Hi and welcome to the boards! :) You will find all kinds of people here from all over the world. We have many differences, but one huge thing in common: we don't eat animals.
If you read some of his other posts you'll see that he DOES eat animals--and can't say whether he's going to become vegetarian. Frankly, I'm not sure why he's here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts