VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you win did you win??? If you won a VB award, please, give us an acceptance speech! Oh, by the way: congratulations!

-Steve

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Jeez... Thanks. heh.

Funky is prettier, though. And I should have won 'funniest' *scowls at Alpaca*

Good job on this Steve.. it was fun.

·
Registered
0 Posts
"And Best Advice goes to...kristadb"

/cheers

"Thank-you. I'd like to thank the academy of StvSpl for this honest. Thanks to all my fans, who err daily by asking Krista, what do you think I should do?

My BF said winning means I am the board know-it-all. Yes, thanks honey for recognizing my niche in this world. Someone has to know it all and by God that someone is me!

----

"And mostly likely to succeed goes to....A tie! Kristadb, Thalia, and Zoebird!"

Thanks again to the Academy.

Ok, people, what the heck are you all thinking when you nominated me for this? I'm almost 28, I'm unemployed and my cats boss me around. For fun, I hang out in my BFs basement and let his cat boss me around. Am I the best there is? May god have mercy on us all.....

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
I'd like to thank the board for more my most likely Oscar winner award, and my manager, and my agent, and my lawyer... Forget my publicist though. I only got 24% of the vote! (this is how ungrateful prima donnas are supposed to act) Are there other entertainment industry folk here I should be networking with or something?

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
thank you all for voting me one of the thre emost likely to succeed VBers. I am really honored that you all even remembered me, considering i have been AFK for so long! but then, sometimes, being AFK leads to IRL success.

but, IRL success does not outshine the OL success of being a valued member of a great community! thank you all so much for being such a great group, so much fun to be around and post with!

I'm really touched! (me, tied with kristadb and thalia! yay!)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I won two. o_O;

First, my acceptance for the "most likely to make a movie about my life" award:

*clears throat* I'd like to thank all the boys who caused angst, school for causing stress, and all of you who read my angsty teenaged rantings for... how many years has it been? Nearly 3? Good gracious. Ah, these past few years have been full drama.
And thank you to all who voted for me, though I chose not to participate in the voting. *bows*

And as for Best Couple... I'll let Gazumpy handle our half of the acceptance.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
On the Best Slut-er award...

Thanks to everyone who it seems doesn't mind too terribly much my penchant for splitting up stories into multiple messages. I try to only do that in designated areas, so it must be all my SFP buds who voted for me. (Them or anyone who has looked at the Top 30 Posters list in the past few months.) I shall continue, never fear.

On the tie for Best Heart...

This one I truly did not expect! Best Slut-er was almost a given. I'm honored that y'all think my heart is at least as good as those three or four other winners.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
WOW. It seems I co-won the "most talented" category. I didn't even know I was nominated!!!!

Thank you all. May we all be able to discover, develop and use our talents to their fullest potential. This is my sincere wish for everybody, and especially the youngsters among us. The world is full of interesting things, isn't it?

Here's to you guys!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Wow! I won two categories! And by such HUGE margins!

Actually, I'd love to be stranded on a deserted island with ALL of you!
Thank you, and thank StvSpl for making this possible.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Uh... wow? (Was that good?)

Well, I never win anything. So, surprising. You must be referring to me as that younger sister that's always barging in on you and annoying you. Now that I've won an award (and still can't figure out why), I've been limited to one hour per day on here. *sobs* Anyways, uh... thanks!

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Mine! mine mine its all mine!!!!

(and it only took 5 grand to bribe my way in . . . and lots of CSR. . . hehe . . )

But really, I didn't think Id win!! there are many more funny people here then me!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
All I can say is WOW! How the heck did THAT happen? I am truly astounded that I was even nominated, let alone announced a winner! Much thanks goes out to those who voted for me, but I have have to wonder if mayhaps you confused me with someone else! There are SO many cool people on these boards and you all are so wonderful. Thank you again! Wow.....still in shock!

StvSpl, thanks for all your hard work in putting this together!

I am SO not worthy!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Okay. Here goes...

Though I didn't participate in the voting malarkey, I would like to thank each and every one of you who voted VeganKat and I as the joint-bessed VB couple
I would also like to thank Mr. Michael for creating this wonderful wonderful web site, and for bringing us together...

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Wow... I can't believe I won! Thanks everyone! I'd especially like to thank StvSpl for creating these awards, Michael for creating VB, my mom, my dad, my cat, and all the Veggie Boards members. But this is a fictional award, and we live in a FICTIONAL COUNTRY with a fictional president!!!

I'm really glad that I found veggieboards and that i am random enough to win this prestigious honor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts