VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've heard a lot about the Acai Berry having beneficial health results. Some call it a Superfruit with more antioxidants than any other fruit. I"'m thinking of taking it because I my family has a history of heart ailments.

Has anyone out there tried it?

Thanks,

Lori

·
Registered
158 Posts
Its pretty good but i don't liek the aftertaste to much but that's my preference. It was a bit bland to me to ,but in a smoothie with some other fruits its really really good and i loved it. Plain i guess i could drink it if i really wanted ,but i wouldn't prefer it. Try it though, it's not bad.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriL View Post

Hi,

I've heard a lot about the Acai Berry having beneficial health results. Some call it a Superfruit with more antioxidants than any other fruit. I"'m thinking of taking it because I my family has a history of heart ailments.

Has anyone out there tried it?

Thanks,

Lori
Nope have never heard of it...but now that you have mentioned it I am gonna try it...Thanx everyone for the heads up and info on it...much appreciated.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggythefrog View Post

Yeah, Acai juice isn't bad at all... I am trying to remember. It might be a little tart. I don't remember it being unpalettable.
I think its tart yeah... ive only had it once myself...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.