VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am new to this stuff and i was wondering if there was a book that i could get( like a "the only veggie book youll ever need" sortof thing), something to help me to start and a other one to help me when i am on the diet!!! yet there is a problem it has to be a book in canada

! so pleas help!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
becoming vegetarian!

definitly the most useful book ever. it pretty much has everything you need, even some recipes at the book. (and yep it is available here in canada).

·
Registered
590 Posts
i agree. Becoming Vegetarian is an amazing book that helps you step by step with everything you need to know about it. From health reasons, to lifestyle changes, personality changes, recipes, etc.etc.

there is even a chapter that plays out scenarios that many people go through while changing over and how to deal with it

i rate this book

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
That's the one I was comming in to say!!!

It helped me immensely when I first became a veggie.

It's easy to read and has so much info about everything!

It's written by Brenda Davis and Vesanto Melina. Please pick it up!!!

·
Registered
531 Posts
I found two books titled "becoming vegetarian" by Melina and davis... do you mean "New Becoming Vegetarian: The Essential Guide to a Healthy Vegetarian Diet" or "Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet"?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steinbock View Post

I found two books titled "becoming vegetarian" by Melina and davis... do you mean "New Becoming Vegetarian: The Essential Guide to a Healthy Vegetarian Diet" or "Becoming Vegan: The Complete Guide to Adopting a Healthy Plant-Based Diet"?
I don't think Becoming Vegetarian is still in print. It's been updated and turned into this.

Becoming Vegan is a separate book and the title is pretty self explanatory.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.