VeggieBoards banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister is hosting Thanksgiving this year at her house and, with absolutely zero prompting from me, decided to make all vegan dishes.

The only exception is that it is also my niece's birthday and she wanted an ice cream cake.

But otherwise everyone can eat everything. Yay!

So, basically, by a round of applause, who here thinks my sister rocks!!!

Cheers!

TJ

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
My dad and his wife did the same thing for Christmas last year. It's nice not to have to worry about a carcass in the middle of the table, isn't it?

Oh yeah, and your sister is awesome.

·
Registered
800 Posts
you're so lucky. there is absolutely NOTHING I can eat at my family's dinners. I usually eat after but this year i'm bringing faux chicken stir fry. not too festive but I didn't have time to make anything fancy.

so tip of my hat to your sis Jeezy,

wag of my finger to my fam.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yaay!

I celebrated Thanksgiving with my omni friends and husband. I wasn't expecting anything special (it was potluck, so I knew I'd have something to eat) but my friend who brought the mashed potatoes made them with soymilk and margarine for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliottsMom View Post

you're so lucky. there is absolutely NOTHING I can eat at my family's dinners. I usually eat after but this year i'm bringing faux chicken stir fry. not too festive but I didn't have time to make anything fancy.

so tip of my hat to your sis Jeezy,

wag of my finger to my fam.
Ah Stephen Colbert

Faux chicken stir fry is a staple for me. It reheats well, too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.