VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was hungry the other day at work. I had forgotten to pack a lunch.

So I decided to go to the local Taco Tico (very similiar to Taco Bell) and order a couple bean burritos.

I made sure the person taking my order understood that I wanted BEAN burritos...no MEAT.

Paid for it, and left.

Got back to work, took a bite, and about threw up. It was packed with BEEF. I spit it out immediately.

Blah. Its been nearly a month, and I certainly dont miss beef at all.

Go veg.

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I've been there done that a million times. Except I don't bite into it, i look first and see it's packed with meat, and get pissed and annoyed & throw it away.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Aww I'm sorry. Stuff like that is so frusterating, you should call them- whenever something like this has happened to me they have always been very apologetic & sent me coupons. :p

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
That's happened to me before at Taco Bell and at Taco Time.

It's too bad the words beef and bean sound so similar.

I suppose even if they didn't they would still screw them up.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy View Post

It's too bad the words beef and bean sound so similar.

I suppose even if they didn't they would still screw them up.
I think you're right. I order "refried bean burritos" instead of just "bean burritos", but sometimes I still get meat. The receipt is usually correct, but maybe it's a mix-up in the kitchen or when bagging.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
This is when you take the burrito back and complain. You did not get what you ordered. Even if you were an omni riding a unicycle in a clown suit, you still said "bean burrito" and did not get what you ordered.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
found it....

"Yum! Brands has been the world's largest restaurant company since 1997 after KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell spun-off from PepsiCo."

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
One time after a concert,i really hungry so i went to pizza hut for a vegetarian pizza.

they brought a pizza to my table with pepperoni.i told them that i order a veg.

2nd pizza came with pepperoni.i was upset,but told them that i am a vegetarian,so i am very sure that i said vegetarian pizza.

they said that they will have another person make my 3rd pizza.

3rd pizza finally came,with pepperoni.

i left the restaurant (hungry)after they made me pay for my drink.

the next day i made a few calls and spoke to the vice president to complain about the idiots from the night before.she really didnt seem to care.showed little concern.she sent me a crummy coupon for a free pizza that i through in the garbage.

it has been many years since this happened and i have never been back in their restaurant.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts