VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I am a self-proclaimed Sharpie aficionado. *cough* My art teacher said that Sharpie ink isn't deadly, as long as one does not inhale the fumes in excess, or cover one's entire body with its ink. I think covering one's entire body in Sharpie ink would take a helluva lot of Sharpies, because mine tend to dry out quickly.

Anywho, I use them all the time, and look at me! :p

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I imagine they cannot be too bad, or else they would not sell them, knowing how inked up some people get, or stupid some pensuckers are.

Good story. This kid I went to school with in grade four.

Teacher: "Hey- Joel? are you sucking on markers again??"

Joel with a purple/blue/green inky mouth: "No, Mrs. Petterson!"

Mrs.Petterson, "Alright then. Why don't you begin your oral presentation now, Joel?"

Joel: "Okay..." stands in front of the class. "... Il etait un fois, le chat vivait... **CLUNK!**"

(Joel goes cross eyed, passes out cold from marker poisoning and lands inky face first flat smack on the ground with a loud WUUMP! noise.)

But he had been sucking on those things for a LOOONG time. I don't think the same would happen to you, just drawing on yourself.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by majake

well, i would have to know how much you got on your boobs to be sure whether or not it would be harmful.
Yeah, I don't even believe she drew anything. Majake - ask her for some proof
'

·
Registered
92 Posts
I used to have a problem as well with the ink on flesh--- And its hard to get that off your nostrils-- I feel your plight, sister-- yay, I'm at ten posts now--- I think something happens!--maybe not!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vegan people eater - what's your signature from? i've read it somewhere..is a conan obrian quote or something?

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by majake

breast photos can be email to me directly.
i have some nude pictures of my grandmother, give me a few mins to dig them up and i'll be sending em your way. anything for a VB bud.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Why don't you just change the name of this thread from "A life or death question" to "Fantasies of what we can't post or get banned"?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

Why don't you just change the name of this thread from "A life or death question" to "Fantasies of what we can't post or get banned"?
Good idea skylark. The tag is a little misleading.

And I guess this whole drawing on yourself thing is after my time. I kinda don't get it. Why not put it on paper then you have it to keep forever if you want? Or, is this some kinda homemade henna tattoo like thing going on?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.