VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there!
My name is Ms.Monster I am 28yrs young/female. (copy and paste from my profile ) I live with my Fiance and Orange Tabby. I have a simple life with no drama, and that's the way I like it. I'm a child free, animal lover, vegan, with a compost ball in her yard.
I've weened into vegan-ism by no choice of my own. I wasn't ready to 'open my eyes' but the world forced me to. In many ways I wish I was still "sleeping" but, now I'm awake and angry, along with many other emotions i go through on a day to day basis. I rarely speak about my beliefs with people, especially those I work with. I just don't like having to feel I need to defend or explain myself to people because they can not and will not comprehend what is said.
I don't believe in polluting the earth with more people, there are too many ignorant people breeding and its all just keeps on going, one generation to the other.
Well any questions ask me please....I joined because I do like the listen, learn, and conversat about issues important and interesting to me.
Thank you!!
<3 Ms. Monster

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
I miss Florida.... Oh! Welcome!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!! ...Where ever you might be, wish you could have taken some of this heat with you. 83* today..insane.

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
I'm in the Snowball's Chance In Hell State- Wisconsin. Brrrrrrrrr!

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Welcome to the board! I live in central Florida; where are you located?

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Monster View Post

Thank you!!! ...Where ever you might be, wish you could have taken some of this heat with you. 83* today..insane.
i'm in south florida and nothing beats going barefoot at the end of november.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Welcome to VeggieBoards. I used to live in Florida as well, and I miss it so much!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by chryssiie718 View Post

Welcome to the board! I live in central Florida; where are you located?
Awww Thank you for all the Welcomes. I live in Daytona Beach. Finally feels nice and cool this morning

1 - 8 of 8 Posts