VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Everyone!

It's so awesome to be here! I've been vegetarian for six years, and I was vegan for about seven months last year and I absolutely loved it. However, I relapsed on some cheese and then couldn't stop eating dairy and eggs. As a result, I've gained 30+ lbs. since last summer and my energy level has gone way down. But I've made the decision to go vegan again and...here I am! Already my energy levels are up and I'm feelin' great!

I used to be a member on the Vegan Message Board (VMB), but was sad to see that that board is no longer around. I've been checking out this board the last few days, and everyone sounds really cool and supportive, so I decided to register.

Thanks for letting me say hello. I look forward to going on this journey with all of you.

Peace, Love, and Best Wishes.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Welcome! I was a VMB voyeur for awhile, and shortly after I registered, it went down - I was so disappointed! However, some of the folks who were on VMB are here, so you may see a few familiar names. I haven't been a member here for long, but so far it's been pretty good. Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi lotus_blue! I was a VMB'er too until it crashed and miss it a lot. However, I've found that this place is just as nice if not better.

I'm just starting to get back into veganism after a relapse, too. I've found that having a place like this to go to again really helps to keep focused.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts