VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

My name is Zion. I live in the San Diego area and have been vegan/vegetarian for about 8 or 9 years now. I work full time in sales and design in the office furniture industry my true pasion though is I am starting a new line of vegan accessories like belts, iphone cases, and wallets. Eventually handbags and shoes. My goal is to make a line of products that is first and foremost appealing to all and is fashion forward and make it vegan so it meets my moral and ethical values and helps blur the line between the cheap vegan products in the market and true fashion savy items. I look forward to chatting with all of you. I recently purchased a cook book called vegan on the cheap and have enjoyed quite a few recipes from it. I highly recommend it. I just had a little girl on 01/07/12 and she is and will be a vegan until she is old enough to make an informed concious decision on her own. Hopefully my partner and I will do a great job raising her and she will want to avoid animal products.

A little more about me. I am Type 1 Diabetic and an avid triathlete (I am not very fast but enjoy the sport) Thank you for reading!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hello and welcome.

You're lucky to live in SD. There are some nice places to visit down your area.

I hope that you'll be successful with your line of Vegan products.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I am looking forward to learning more from fellow vegan friends and hopefully sharing my knowledge as well. Looking forward to great conversations and posts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts