VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ex-*****
5,391 Posts
Glad to see Daily Mail have something positive to say about the vegan diet! :)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ironic that they posted a story about a guy looking healthier for giving up Veganism a few days ago then they post this....

·
Registered
668 Posts
That's amazing. That's why I am converting to that lifestyle. I want to stop aging every step of the way.

Laura

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
luv this, so inspirational

also a good one to show to those with omni SO's, her husband said he regrets not following her habits as he now has to take medications and looks much older than her

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I think obviously part of it is her diet, but i don't think if she was white she would look that young, i actually wasn't that surprised, the more melanin you have generally the better you will age, but either way obviously good for her.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornsail View Post

She looked good, but the pictures were really low res and it may have nothing to do with a vegan diet.
haha yeah. I googled her, http://www.blackamericaweb.com/files...e-larkins2.jpg no idea how old this pic is though. all the same I would agree its funny one minute theyre complaining about a vegan diet next its great. make up your mind daily fail

Also Is it just me who doesnt really like the idea of drinking rainwater? The clouds could have sucked it up from anywhere >.>

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Ferret View Post

Also Is it just me who doesnt really like the idea of drinking rainwater? The clouds could have sucked it up from anywhere >.>
It should be treated/disinfected before drinking.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post

she looks better than most 40-year-olds I know.
She looks better then some 20-year-olds I know.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts