VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the world coming too!!!!!!

only 5 people on VB! how did this come to pass?

It hasnt been this slow since, well, the very dawn of VB!

BTW, no, there is no point to this thread, so delete it if you want, its just the ranting of a crazed Alpaca . . .

Damn do I need a Hembra.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
You can "see" invisible people as guests...

Can you imagine what it was like to be on VB all alone ?

Lonely, I tell ya.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
This place is slowing down. Am I one of the few people who have nothing better to do on a friday afternoon? I left the computer and came back later and there were only 7 new posts. Okay, I admit that I was only gone for 25min but still......

I think theres only 18ppl online right now.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Keep in mind folks, this is Easter Weekend and today is Good Friday. My guess is a lot of folks are probably doing the family thing.

Also important to keep in mind... a large chunk of the members are late teens / early 20's... and many are in school or college. Thus, many are probably in the middle of finishing up their semester and getting ready for finals, etc.

I would assume that during the summer months, most folks will tend to spend more time outside (and offline) than inside and online.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Thats true. I forgot about Easter.

Its so weird to hear about everybody finishing their semesters. I graduated college last year, but I still live here. My bf and friends and stuff are all on the quarter system so they don't end until June 15th ish.

Well then, I hope everyone enjoys their holiday.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Robert

Also important to keep in mind... a large chunk of the members are late teens / early 20's... and many are in school or college. Thus, many are probably in the middle of finishing up their semester and getting ready for finals, etc.

I have Spring Break right now... but it's so empty during those hours. And I should be finishing up for a couple of projects and studying. *shrugs* Oh well. (This all goes to show how incredibly *cough - not - cough* motivated I am at the moment.)

·
Registered
178 Posts
well just a minute ago there where only two members online and they were candycane, and candycane, so it was actually just me listed twice..hehehe..now there are two, me and alpaca..but that is just in this board, not the others.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
You know what comes to mind when there are so few people online?

That song by Celine Dion.

All by myself.... don't wanna be, all by myself anymore..do do do.

LOL. I am bored.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts